Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Google Calendar

Let's talk about brilliance for a minute. By brilliance, I mean the kind of brilliance that stops you in your tracks, the kind of brilliance that invented the coffee sleeve. The kind of brilliance that takes almost 10 years to build up to the boiling point of a great idea.

Last night, my hubby's ex's husband sent me a google calendar link. Apparently, after 10 years of struggling with schedules, making plans, changing plans, fighting over plans....one of the 4 people in this side of the parenting group finally got the idea of having a shared calendar...and an online one to boot! Imagine that...scheduling in realtime. No more last minute changes, reminders, panicked phone calls to cell phones wondering where my children are after being over an hour late! Sheer and utter brilliance I tell you!

Now mind you, we haven't actually used it yet...but the good news is, we can....we really can and when we do, I am sure that it will be nothing short of...BRILLIANT!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just found your Blog and it is wonderful! I hope you post again soon. It has been awhile since your last post. Just know that people are interested in your insite. I am in the process of getting divorced. It is not a fun road.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete